Occupational safety, safety and quality play a particularly important role in industrial plant engineering for cryogenics, oils, gases and chemicals. At RAK Industrial Consulting the resulting requirements are integral components of every industrial and technical solution and are embodied in a whole range of RAK-specific measures.
For occupational safety RAK offers the following
- Preparation of risk assessments/method statements/installation instructions;
- preparation of safety concepts for vessel and reactor interior inspection;
- safety briefings and employee and contractor training;
- toolbox meetings and LMRAs (Last Minute Risk Assessments);
- construction site inspections with documentation
RAK is qualified and certified – with Health and Safety Coordinator (SiGeKo), Expert For Work Safety (FASI) and Safety Certificate Contractors (SCC):
- association member of SiGeKo Germany; appointment of a health and safety coordinator (SiGeKo) in accordance with RAB 30 annex B + C on every construction site,
- external company coordinator in accordance with German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV) Reg. 1 for optimum fire protection on the construction site;
- FASI – currently in training as specialist for work safety,
- coordination of work safety, and quality management – on and off-site;
- certification of the operative management personnel in accordance with SCC 017 and sensitisation for a number of important matters relating to (work) safety, health and environmental protection (SGU)
Safety is especially important in the fields of oil, gas, chemicals and cryogenics, and always takes priority at RAK Industrial Consulting – from construction work through to plant commissioning. In our holistic approach we often already contribute our expertise in the planning phase, to guarantee the safety and efficiency of your technical plant.
National and international requirements and legal provisions must be implemented properly and professionally, to guarantee plant safety and availability as well as smooth operation. By involving our subcontractors early on as well as everyone else involved in construction, we can minimise risks, circumvent hazards, and determine appropriate mitigation measures – and you can look forward to safety and quality standards that probably exceed your expectations!
Safety in everything from the construction work to the commissioning
Good safety management for better quality
Good safety management and health protection for employees is not just important for humanitarian reasons, but also for economic reasons – this applies to RAK Industrial Consulting just as it does to the company that hires us. Firstly, accidents and job-related illnesses cost a lot of money. Empirical studies also show, however, that shortcomings in occupational safety and health protection are often accompanied by deficiencies in the quality of products and services.
That is why unconditional quality is and remains one of our central promises to our customers, bolstered by effective quality systems and consistency in performance, key figures, reliability and sustainability, conformity, everyday usefulness and perceived quality.